FundingFactory Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below. You must accept the terms and conditions in order to register for the program.
I hereby confirm that I am authorized to enroll the "Registered Organization" in the FundingFactory Program (further referred to as "The Program"). I agree, on behalf of the Registered Organization that participation in FundingFactory will be subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Credit in The Program will be awarded by FundingFactory to the Registered Organization and credited to its account based upon the credit values established by FundingFactory for qualifying products (herein referred to as "Products." FundingFactory, in its sole discretion, will determine, at any point in time, which types of Products are qualifying, the credit assigned to the various types of Products, and the monetary equivalent value of each credit awarded under the Program. FundingFactory may change, at any point in time and without prior notice to the Registered Organization, the credit assigned to the various types of Products, the designation of which types of qualifying Products, and the monetary equivalent value of each credit in the Program.
- The Registered Organization must designate a coordinator (the "Coordinator") in order to participate in The Program. The Registered Organization's account and credits may be accessed only by means of the username and password of the Coordinator designated for the Registered Organization's account. FundingFactory shall be entitled to rely absolutely and conclusively on all transactions undertaken by means of the username and password of the Registered Organization's Coordinators and all such transactions shall be binding on the Registered Organization.
- Credit will not expire as long as the Registered Organization keeps its Program account active.
- Recycling accounts will remain active when FundingFactory received not less than one (1) qualifying cartridge to FundingFactory in the latest 12-month period. If the Registered Organization does not send at least one qualifying Product to FundingFactory within any 12-month period. FundingFactory has the right to classify that organization as inactive, and further the right to deactivate the balance of credit in the Registered Organization's account.
- FundingFactory may specify additional provisions pertaining to the Program, including descriptions and details of the Program, throughout this website, and the Registered Organization shall be bound by all such additional provisions, descriptions and details; provided, however, that in the event that these Terms and Conditions of the Program conflict with any additional provisions, descriptions or details specified on this website, these Terms and Conditions of the Program shall govern.
- FundingFactory may change these Terms and Conditions of the Program at any time without prior notice and the Registered Organization will be bound by all such changes as of the date they appear on this website.
- Either party, without notice, may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason.
- FundingFactory is not responsible for the deletion of confidential data on the products. You are responsible for all confidential data that may be stored on the products. Before you ship the products for recycling FundingFactory strongly recommends that you:
FundingFactory does not accept liability for lost or confidential data or any software.
- back up or transfer all your data prior to deletion
- remove any CDs or media cards
- use a secure file deletion utility which ensures that the data on the hard disk drives and any other storage devices in the products cannot be recovered by successively writing binary ones and zeros over files to be deleted